Choosing a website template or changing your public website template is easy. With just a couple clicks your can create a new look for your club or group website!
1. Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Under the Public website heading, locate Public website editor and click the Select button.
3. Locate the Select template heading and click the Select button.
4. From the available templates, choose one from the drop down menu and click Apply selected template.
New! We've recently added an option for you to choose a pre-defined color scheme for the template you selected and make style changes to the template. This applies to templates that allows further customization dated 2015 or later.
Select Template Color Scheme
Adjust Website Template
- Can't find what you need? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.