Create additional notes for events. Use this function to make notes about location, contact information, tips, things to remember, or any information that will be useful in managing the event.1. Click the Meetings & Events icon on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Choose any event that requires volunteers then click the Signup button. Events are indicated with an E in the Type column. If the event has volunteer positions, it will show the Signup button.
3. Under the red Administration bar, select the Notes tab.
4. In the Administration - notes bar to the right, select the Add new note tab.
5. Create a note in the Add event note window.
6. Click the Save button. When the event is viewed, the Notes tab will indicate the number of notes for that event. Click the Notes tab to view the note.
Edit a Note
Create a New Event
Create Event Volunteer Positions
Edit Location for Meetings or Events
Attach an Agenda, Minutes or Other Documents to a Meeting or Event
Manage Event Volunteers (Administrator)